Monday 22 November 2010

Concepts

I have drawn up some concepts of what i had in mind fro my projector. They are very rough sketches but they give me an idea of what it will look like and how it all works and pieces together.




My scanner is not very good so unfortunately they are photos in poor lighting.

From these concepts, I have managed to draw up a basic idea of what I want my animation to look like. It is going to have very subtle animation with soft and moody lighting.  I will have my screen showing Muybridge's horse in motion and incorporate the sky arts logo into the footage. 

I have decided to use the "thomas" piece of audio that came with the Sky Arts pack. I chose this because it builds up like I am planning my animation to do. 

Here is my storyboard that I have drawn up.


I am going to stick to this as best that I can as it will make it easier for me to know what I am trying to achieve. I do like this idea and am hoping to pull it off really well. 

I am going to begin the modelling and always have my storyboard in mind so I know exactly what I need to do and what I need to model.

No comments:

Post a Comment