Thursday 4 November 2010

Introduction

 I have chosen to do the SKY Arts brief. This was mainly because I wanted to push myself as I can pretty much do whatever I want and not narrowed myself down. Also I am very interested in advertising.

The first stages are to research, research and more research! The first thing to research was quite obvious - SKY Arts. I found out about what they do and what type of programmes they host. I looked at their previous idents and found a couple of videos on youtube that were almost exactly what the brief described.

Previous SKY Arts idents:




Previous SKY Arts 2 idents:




Looking at these, I realise that I have a lots of work to do.

I had a few initial ideas. Mainly with liquids. Like ink in water, paint on a canvas and lights but I need to do some more research and some Maya tutorials with liquid and lights to see if my ideas will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment